Terms and Conditions of Storz & Bickel GmbH for redeeming discount vouchers.
Terms and Conditions for discount vouchers.
§1 Discount voucher
1. Receiving discount vouchers
(1) We issue discount vouchers for free to our customers by regular mail or in digital format and grant the holder a discount on S&B products in our online shop on a percentage basis or determined by value.
(2) Unless otherwise indicated on the voucher, discount vouchers can be transferred.
(3) Discount vouchers are valid from the date of issue for the duration of the corresponding S&B campaign. The expiry date is explicitly stated on each discount voucher.
2. Redeeming discount vouchers
(1) Subject to these Terms and Conditions for redeeming gift cards and discount vouchers, discount vouchers can be redeemed when purchasing our products in our online shop at https://www.storz-bickel.com.Redeeming a discount voucher in any different online shop other than the aforementioned is excluded. Redeeming the discount voucher via phone, letter, fax or email is also excluded.
(2) In principle, discount vouchers can be redeemed for any of the products currently offered in our online shop, unless a discount voucher is specifically limited to specific groups of S&B products or individual S&B products or includes other product restrictions.
Voucher campaigns for specific groups of S&B products or individual S&B products are valid only while supplies last. Once these products are no longer in stock, you are not eligible for delivery of substitute products, substitute vouchers or any other claim for compensation.
(3) Our discount vouchers include a discount code that must be entered in the order form of our online shop, either directly in the cart or during the payment process into the blank text field below “Apply discount code”. By entering and confirming the discount code, the balance on the discount voucher will be credited towards your order.
However your order by redeeming a discount voucher can only be submitted and transmitted to us if you accept the Terms and Conditions for redeeming gift cards and discount vouchers as well as the Terms and Conditions for selling products in the online shop by clicking the button “Accept T&C” and consequently include them in your order.
(4) If a minimum order value is required for a S&B campaign, the purchase price of the selected S&B products is relevant for reaching the minimum order value. Shipping costs shall not be taken into account in this connection.
(5) If the value of your discount voucher is not sufficient for your order, you can pay the difference between the order value and the balance by means of our offered payment methods pursuant to Section 7 of the General Terms and Conditions for selling products in our online shop. These can be accessed at https://www.storz-bickel.com.
(6) If the value of the discount voucher exceeds the ordered amount, the remaining balance becomes invalid. You can apply each discount voucher or the corresponding discount code only once.
(7) Only one discount voucher or one discount code can be redeemed for each order.
(8) Each customer can only redeem one discount voucher pertaining to the campaign for each S&B campaign.
(9) Combinations of discount vouchers from different S&B campaigns are not allowed. However, you can combine a discount voucher with a gift card.
(10) In the case of a cancellation of the order according to the rules within the applicable time period pursuant to our Terms and Conditions for selling products in our online shop, available at https://www.storzbickel.com, we shall reimburse you the purchase price paid by you for the returned S&B product/s. The discount voucher becomes invalid and can no longer be redeemed.
If a minimum order value is required in a S&B campaign and you cancel only a portion of your order, the discount voucher cannot be credited towards the remaining portion of your order if the minimum order value is not reached by the remaining S&B product/s. If the minimum order value is not reached, with respect to the cancelled portion of your order we will reimburse you only the difference between the purchase price paid and the purchase price to be paid for the remaining portion of the order without taking the discount voucher into account.
(11) After expiry of the discount voucher, the discount will no longer be granted.
(12) Redeeming discount vouchers in the form of cash payments is excluded. Furthermore, it is not possible to purchase a gift card with a discount voucher.
(13) Retroactive crediting a discount voucher to an order that has already been placed is excluded.
(1) In the event of misuse of gift cards or discount vouchers and/or voucher and discount codes, in particular use of voucher or discount codes that violate these redemption conditions, we are entitled to refrain from fulfilling an order placed in this manner. You are not entitled to payment for the concerned gift cards or discount vouchers.
(2) In the event of misuse pursuant to Paragraph 1, we furthermore reserve the right to claim for compensation.
The following applies to any damages that you incur in connection with purchasing and redeeming gift cards or redeeming discount vouchers:
(1) In the case of a specifically expressed guarantee, we shall be liable for intentional and grossly negligent violations of duty and any injuries to life, body or health that we are responsible for. For property damages and financial loss due to ordinary negligence, we shall be responsible only in the event of violation of material contractual obligations (so-called cardinal obligations), i.e. an obligation, fulfillment of which allows contract performance in the first place and compliance with which the customer normally relies on and may rely on, however, limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. In any other case, our liability is excluded.
(2) The extent that our liability is excluded or restricted also applies to the personal liability of our employees, legal representatives and vicarious agents.
§4 Applicable law
The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). Legal provisions for restricting the choice of law and applicability of mandatory rules and regulations, especially of the country of your main residence as a consumer, remain unaffected.
§5 Precedence of the German version of the Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions for redeeming gift cards and discount vouchers are made available on our homepage in several languages. We specifically point out that exclusively the German Terms and Conditions are relevant for any legal effects. Please take note of the precedence of the German Terms and Conditions, especially in the event of deviations between the different language versions, as well as in any other cases of doubt.